Specialized 18 Sirrus Sport
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 48/36/26T, w/ chainguard|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus EZ Fire Plus, 9-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, top swing, dual pull|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-32t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Acera, 9-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 155mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, closed end|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 700x32mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 700x32mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||V-brake, linear pull, 60mm pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano, V-brake|
|REAR BRAKE||V-brake, linear pull, 60mm pads|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, steel cage, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|HEADSET||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings, external sealed upper bearings, 15mm cone spacer|
|FORK||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, fender/rack mounts|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Sport combines our premium aluminum frame with a durable component package and easy-to-maintain rim brakes to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- The reliable and sturdy, A1 Premium Aluminum frame features rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- Wide and stable-handling 700x32mm Specialized Nimbus Reflect tires have a fast and smooth tread, reflective sidewall, and feature Flak Jacket puncture protection.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
All orders must be picked up in store.